I received a notice of wage garnishment from the state of.

Customer Question
I received a notice...

I received a notice of wage garnishment from the state of Virginia. Is there any way to make a payment arrangement and get the Levy removed from my record.

Lawyer's Assistant: Was a court judgment entered? What was the underlying lawsuit about?

There was no court judgement entered. I just received a letter from the state of Virginia.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean filed?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's all I can think of right now.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment to formulate a response.

Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 months ago

Yes, you can make an arrangement. You should have received a notice regarding the wage garnishment. If you contact the holder of the underlying right to the wage garnishment and levy they may be willing to work out a payment plan.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as Good or Excellent (i.e., 4 or 5 stars)(hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 months ago

Hi Andre. Did you have any follow-up questions or need me to clarify anything? If not, I would greatly appreciate you rating my service as Good or Excellent (i.e., 4 or 5 stars)(hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!