How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking for information regarding having a felony conviction

Customer Question

looking for information regarding having a felony conviction vacated in Ca under code new law as of jan 2017..code 1473.3 ? Any lawyers had experience with this please?
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: I did mention CA..and its a perjury charge
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: what do you mean? its a conviction i need to have vacated..please reread my first message
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: would help if he/she has a little care for people
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me?