Looking for information regarding having a felony conviction…

Customer Question
Looking for information regarding...

Looking for information regarding having a felony conviction vacated in Ca under code new law as of jan 2017..code 1473.3 ? Any lawyers had experience with this please?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

I did mention CA..and its a perjury charge

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean? its a conviction i need to have vacated..please reread my first message

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes..it would help if he/she has a little care for people

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me?