How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] There was a document signed by my husband

Customer Question

Second opinion] There was a document signed by my husband and me stating that our home would be divided between both trusts (second marriage). I challenged this at the time and was assured by Kathleen Hendrickson, Esq., that it would be the final home either of us was living in. I understand that is not accurate. Law Educator, Esq. helped me tremendously; however, I up to this point in time have gotten three different opinions. Law Educator, Esq., advied me that my late husbands half woud be divided 25 percent to his children's trust and 25 percent to my children's trust. I am totall satisfied with his legal opinion; however, I do not and cannot handle any upset at closing. Please advise, I need to know where I stand. Than you.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
P.S. I absolutely love the first answer I received; however, I am frantic that his opinion will not be honored at closing, and I will not have the funds to proceed!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 months ago.

Can you attach the document? Do you still need assistance?