Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Second opinion] There was a document signed by my husband…

Customer Question
Second opinion] There was a...
Second opinion] There was a document signed by my husband and me stating that our home would be divided between both trusts (second marriage). I challenged this at the time and was assured by Kathleen Hendrickson, Esq., that it would be the final home either of us was living in. I understand that is not accurate. Law Educator, Esq. helped me tremendously; however, I up to this point in time have gotten three different opinions. Law Educator, Esq., advied me that my late husbands half woud be divided 25 percent to his children's trust and 25 percent to my children's trust. I am totall satisfied with his legal opinion; however, I do not and cannot handle any upset at closing. Please advise, I need to know where I stand. Than you.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
P.S. I absolutely love the first answer I received; however, I am frantic that his opinion will not be honored at closing, and I will not have the funds to proceed!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/3/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Can you attach the document? Do you still need assistance?

Tina, Lawyer