How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tina, I need to fle Small claim .Can you help me to file it

Customer Question

Hi Tina, I need to fle Small claim .Can you help me to file it regarding Water damage.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Los Angeles CALIFORNIA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Any help,With the Lawyers ASSISTANT.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed California attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. I understand you are trying to file a small claims case in Los Angeles County. How can I be of assistance?