HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF I HAVE A WARRANT? HOW CAN I FIND OUT…

Customer Question
HOW CAN I FIND...

HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF I HAVE A WARRANT ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What was the underlying charge? Is this a first-time offense?

HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF I HAVE A WARRANT

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NO , THANK YOU

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/2/2017
Lawyer: Van, Retired Judge replied 11 months ago
Van
Van, Retired Judge

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I can help you with this issue. The best way to find out if there is a warrant out for your arrest is to contact your local police station. Ask to speak to speak with the desk officer and have them run your name in the open warrant system. I hope this information is helpful. Be prepared to turn yourself in in the event there is actually a warrant out for your arrest. I hope your suspicions are wrong. Good luck.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something that I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

Hi, I'm just following up to see if you were satisfied with my response. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. If you were satisfied with my response, please rate my service. Have a great day.