Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

ALoHa, "HARASSMENT" AT WORK FROM A RETIRED {H.P.D.}

Customer Question

ALoHa, IM EXPERIENCING "HARASSMENT" AT WORK FROM A RETIRED {H.P.D.} OFFICER..... IM VERY FEARFUL OF RETALIATION.
JA: Is the harassment ongoing? Is there an immediate danger of physical harm?
Customer: THE COMMITTED 3- DIFFERENT TYPES OF HARARASSMENT... I REPORTED TO MANAGEMENT. I REALISE HE IS A GUN OWNER.
JA: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?
Customer: AT WILL... FULL TIME TOUR BUS CO. T.P.T. TRANS.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO.
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me regarding this?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.