What are my options if my credit union has filed an

Customer Question
What are my options...

What are my options if my credit union has filed an acceleration on my auto loans? I have tried to discuss payment options at this point and I was notified that its nothing that can be done at this point is that true?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Texas I have 2 loans that they combined for a total amount owed. 2013 and 2015

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They filed an Acceleration

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/2/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.