Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What are my options if my credit union has filed an

Customer Question

What are my options if my credit union has filed an acceleration on my auto loans? I have tried to discuss payment options at this point and I was notified that its nothing that can be done at this point is that true?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Texas I have 2 loans that they combined for a total amount owed. 2013 and 2015
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: They filed an Acceleration
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.