Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I would like to set my dog training business up as an LLC in…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to set my dog training business up as an LLC in SC. Can you help me with this?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has an LLC annual report been prepared?

I just started my business - I mean just started last week. I have a business card and some clients, but I want to set it up as a LLC so that I am protected

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I also want to get insurance along with the LLC, but I think I have to get that somewhere else? Also, I would like to know the fees for setting up a LLC? What documents do I need to provide? As I said, this is in the very beginning stages.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
8/2/2017
Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Ok, thank you
What other information do you need from me?
I am confused. I submitted my question yesterday and was billed for that submission - a high price I must say - and now the option available is to pay more money to speak to someone on the phone? My question simply about opening an LLC in SC, and whether or not your company could help me with that. I am not going to pay $59.00 to speak to someone on the phone. I question the validity of this site. It seems to me this is merely a money making arena versus providing answers to "simple" questions that someone with a legal background should be able to do without requesting more $ for a phone call. I am disappointed and dissatisfied. Yes, you can refund my money because I have received absolutely no service.
I would like a reply regarding a refund since your site guarantees 100% satisfaction.

You do not need to do the phone call, that is automatically presented as an option to you by the website. It is not mandatory and I can see how you would be thinking what you are given the chain of events.

I had a technical problem on my end today and that is why I did not respond further. I normally, would have given you answers to your questions after my introductory message.

I can still do that, please let me know if you want me to or if you just want to pursue a refund.

Based on the heavy marketing gimmicks trying to "persuade" the reader to sign up for and pay for more services before the first question is even addressed, the line after line of things my.justanswer.com does not provide: like confidentiality, the poor response time and the overall lack of professionalism, yes, I would like a complete refund of my money and am prepared to contact my credit card company in order to resolve this if the transaction is not completed on your end. If an initial service was provided in the timeframe stated, and if I had been extremely satisfied with the service, then perhaps I may have considered additional options, however I am disappointed and dissatisfied as previously stated.
I have just been sent a survey asking if I would recommend this company. Not only will I not make a recommendation but I will report you to the Better Business Bureau if I am not notified of my refund.
Tina, Lawyer