I need advice on a final disposition in kentucky

Customer Question
I need advice on...

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me today?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need advice on a final disposition in Kentucky.

Ok. Can you provide me a little bit more background so I can help?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.