Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY) Like I told you earlier I filed
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY)Good day, Like I told you earlier I filed the objection to the plaintiff foreclosure complaint based on the homestead exemption after the motion to dismiss was denied. will th… read more
Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY) This is on the homestead
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY)Good day, .( This is on the homestead exemption) When I argue this homestead exemption issue on the motion for summary judgment, I am not adding issues like indispensable part… read more
I had a judgement filed against me. The company was paid but
Ray, Lawyer
I had a judgement filed against me. The company was paid but came after me with a deficiency judgement. In my motion, I stated facts. The plaintiffs attorney came back and claimed Florida 1.140 rules … read more
Educator, Esq. When on prior questions from another day is
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
For Law Educator, Esq. When I follow up on prior questions from another day is helpful to you that I attach the last correspondence or does my info./questions come up automatic;t? yesterday you said "… read more
Law Educator, Esq ONLY On the foreclosure case, the motion
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Law Educator, Esq ONLY On the foreclosure case, the motion to dismiss was denied 15 days ago today. I have been busy with my mom's sickness that I did not file the motion for reconsideration that I wa… read more
Educator Only. The plaintiff just served me summons
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
For Law Educator Only. The plaintiff just served me summons on foreclosure proceeding on our house. (1) I already filed appeal on the judgment, (2) In his complaint, He stated that I and my husband ar… read more
Arkansas..A elderly WWII widow recently was added to a complaint
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Arkansas..A elderly WWII widow recently was added to a complaint 170-days after the original filing, and without any request by the Plaintiffs for an extension of the 120-day deadline to add a defenda… read more
I was sued over a third mortgage, executed ,January,4 07 on
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
I was sued over a third mortgage, executed ,January,4 07 on my homestead property in Florida, there is a note and mortgage plus personal guarantee. The loan was given to my corp. with me as a guaranto… read more
I represent myself (plaintiff) in a civil matter in regards
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I represent myself (plaintiff) in a civil matter in regards ***** ***** damages by a local city (defendant) that was involved in installation of a water line, that resulted in property damages. The de… read more
For William B. Esq. only: what is required to certify a document
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
For William B. Esq. only: what is required to certify a document you attach to an affidavit? is saying that the attached is a true and accurate copy or something enough?… read more
We just got a bunch of papers from some debt lawyers...The
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
We just got a bunch of papers from some debt lawyers...The cover letter states the following: Pursuant to Rule 5 (b) of the North Dakota Rules of Civil Procedure, Gregory W. Enerson, attorney for Plai… read more
New question for Lucy As per 1.540(b) mistake, is the failure
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
New question for Lucy As per 1.540(b) mistake, is the failure to state a cause of action of plaintiff a valid reason to file a motion ?… read more
FOR LUCY ONLY- Will ask you a question a bit later the website
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
FOR LUCY ONLY- Will ask you a question a bit later the website added somemoney to my account, so here is a little bonus for you… read more
I am a pro per - I need to reply to: Plaintiffs Combined
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I am a pro per - I need to reply to: Plaintiff's Combined Reply in Support of Summary Judgement for Injunctive Relief AND Response to cross motion for summary judement AND response to motion to strike… read more
A person whom, I dont know has filed a case against me claiming
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
A person whom, I don't know has filed a case against me claiming I owe the $2,000.00. Specifically, he said he gave me $2,000.00, cash to get a cash cd from wells Fargo bank and list the dates of this… read more
Hello, I would like to know your legal opinion with respect
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Hello, I would like to know your legal opinion with respect to Statute of Limitations matter. The basic elements the Court considers to make a Constructive Trust are that the property acquisition or r… read more
In July, 2008, my son sold a truck to his girlfriends parents
MStrisik
MStrisik, Doctoral Degree
In July, 2008, my son sold a truck to his girlfriend's parents whom we have known for years, No down payment(trying to help them out)and low monthly payments. They paid 31/2 payments. He signed the ti… read more
hi I am currently a pro se plaintiff in a civil litigation
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
hi I am currently a pro se plaintiff in a civil litigation case involving easement rights. There are two sets of defendants and I am therefor dealing with two law firms. I have successfully answered t… read more