Postal Money order apparently got lost; how can I put a

Customer Question
Postal Money order apparently...

Postal Money order apparently got lost; how can I put a tracer on it?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Need to put a tracer on a Postal Money Order that was evidently lost to see if it was cashed, by whom, where and when, if it was cashed..

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/2/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 11 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about that.

Click here to trace the Money Order.

I was working with the U.S. Postal Office but somehow got switched to lawyers. That was inadvertent. The Post Office is working on it.

Okay then. I would ask the site administrator to close your question.

Best wishes,