Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
99092957

My ex posted an ad on craigslist and i answered it

Customer Question

my ex posted an ad on craigslist and i answered it pretending to be someone else. he posted a dirty pic of his wife and i got scared that he might post mine. under the fake email i got him to send me pictures of myself as proof that what he was telling me was true. he sent 2 pictures of a sexual act no face and a third with the top half of my face exposed i think he sent it from arkansas and I'm in mississippi. anything i can do
JA: Have charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 2 months ago.
You can make a police report. The police will determine whether or not his activity would be considered criminal. From what you have told me at this point I cannot tell you definitively if he has committed a crime but I would contact the police and have them investigate.

can I further assist you?