Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
99092957

Can a dcsf worker tell me how many dogs I can have, A child

Customer Question

Can a dcsf worker tell me how many dogs I can have
JA: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?
Customer: A child welfare case worker
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Knox county Indiana
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No is this free
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how do complaints work when you file them with child welfare
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 2 months ago.
Please give me more information so I can help
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What do you need
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
U signed a paper allowing the welfare to open a IA case because my children missed to much school now they are trying to tell u have to many dogs that I have to pin them outside
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I agreed to sign on for an IA case because my kids had missed to much school but now the welfare case worker is trying to tell me I have to many dogs that I have to pin them out if I leave and I was told the case would stay open until we had come for at least a few months my fiance has the g I bill and is going back to school and the case worker will not allow me to take more than one reliable babysitting jobs

I understand that you needed to sign on the case as you were having issues with regards ***** ***** kids. Now that you have a caseworker, you are going to have to do everything that you can to get that caseworker to eventually close the case. I agree with you I don't understand why they are having such a problem with the animals unless the animals are causing issues with regards ***** ***** raising the kids. I would request another meeting with your caseworker and also their supervisor if necessary. I think the same opinion is with regards ***** ***** babysitting opportunities. I am guessing that they are worried that it will infringe upon raising the children