Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
99092957

If your case is open until close, then after few days you

Customer Question

if your case is open until close, then after few days you decide you want counter sued that person. can you open the case or close
JA: Has a complaint been filed and served? What are the claims in the case?
Customer: yes it has been complaint
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 2 months ago.
Can you give a little more information?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
you see, i'm on trial now but I found out, other person accuse me for wrongful doing. my question is, when judge close my case, after few days i change my mind i want to counter sue i can do that or too late

if you are on trial then you can not reopen it as it is too late

however, if you found out during trial and the accusation is a new matter then you can file another suit

you can try to see if the judge will allow an additional allegation to your trial but I believe it will not be allowed

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
1) i don't need another allegation, i need same allegation, just reverse instead other person sue me i sue other person that's counter sue.
(2) how i found out if other person lie, my lawyer give me other person statement given to the police. is it legal or is it illegal for my lawyer to give me other person statement.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hi are you there
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

sorry I have been in court all day

it is legal for the attorney to give you a copy of the statement

is a civil trial going on now?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
don't need another allegation, i need same allegation, just reverse instead other person sue me i sue other person that's counter sue.