Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
17027240

I want to refund a patient for a service we did that he is

I want to refund a patient for a service we did that he is not happy about. What verbiage can I use to draft a letter that specifies that after accepting the refund, patient cannot pursue legal action or board complaint as a condition

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Good evening. You want the patient to sign a Settlement and Release Agreement which provides that in exchange for a refund he agrees to your conditions. You don't want to pay him until he signs this agreement. I have attached a template for you which you can easily modify to fix your specific facts.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as Good or Excellent (i.e., 4 or 5 stars)(hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!