I need to file a stipulation to extend time and I don't know…

Customer Question
I need to file...

I need to file a stipulation to extend time and I don't know where to go

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

San Bernardino california

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I got a lawsuits las Friday and I have 21 days to respond

Lawyer's Assistant: Has a complaint been filed and served? What are the claims in the case?

Its a ADA lawsuit

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well it is a dental place and we are lease the property the land lord got a lawsuit 2 months and ago for not having the handicap sign

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 11 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Could your clarifiy?

A stipulation means that you have agreement with the other party in the case for extension of time. Is this the case here?

Where is the Court case pending?

Thank you for your cooperation.

united state district court for the central district of California

I do not participate in the phone call program. However, any interested Attorney who is still participating in the program can take your call. In the meantime, if you still want to chat, you can answer the rest of my questions: