How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a legal law/divorce. Kansas. Its

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i have a legal law/divorce
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: kansas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: its about moving out of state
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon. Can you please share with me what the question is?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My divorce got finalized in Ks this June. I have 2 kids and want to move out of state. Our settlement says that we shall notify the other party within 30 days via restricted mail. Can he fight that?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Sorry for the delay. So you want to leave with the children or move on your own?