We have a major issue with Sears and a refrigerator that we…

Customer Question
Please, thank you. we...

Please, thank you. we have a major issue with Sears and a refrigerator that we bought that has been broken for 3 months and a techniccian has been here 3 times and the ref has not been fix yet and they want us to wait 3 more weeks for new parts. we are desperate. no one is helping us!!!! what can we do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, we have contacted sears, and Kenmore and they contradict eachothers diagnosis

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

at some point they are going to have to take the refrigerator back

I agree with you

I would put them on notice to repair or replace