In NJ. And I have simple question that need confirmation…

Customer Question
In NJ Lawyer's...

In NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, and I have simple question that need confirmation from the professional person

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It's about disputing of handicapped parking in my development

Lawyer's Assistant: Does the disability limit any major life activities?

Can you help me here

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I sent my question already
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
confusing.... did you read my question?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The most important that we have no people with disability around and in addition there are already 4 ''real' handicapper places on our small street.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Recently my car was towed and I want to know if it,s legal because the handicapper door was setup illegally.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
First, it was not a pol with information about handicapper door, just the picture on the asphalt. Second, the management can set up such signs temporarily for 6 months with township permission
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry, I need to turn of spelling feature...
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you don't quite understand (i sm sorry for my writing) i can repeat
All you said above is it was about disputing handicapped parking in your development.
If they do not have enough handicapped parking spaces for your building, then you need to file a complaint to the local planning/zoning commission and they need to do a site plan to count the total number of parking spaces and they need to determine if the ratio to make sure there are enough.
If there are not enough spaces, then the city will cite the owner of the parking spaces.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my question is opposite - I think the handicapped sign was placed illegally and I want to charge them for that.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like to talk to you but I paid 47.00 plus your new request for 57.00 - too much for small question

Thank you for your reply.

You still need to have the city assess the parking situation. Handicapped parking can be installed wherever the city deems there is a need. So the city streets department still must conduct a review of the spaces. Legally, there is no personal right to sue over placement of handicapped parking spaces, you have to file a complaint through the streets department that places the signs.