What is the recommended reimbursement to a Successor Trustee…

Customer Question
What is the recommended...

What is the recommended reimbursement to a Successor Trustee once the job of the Trustee is completed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

There is a Trust that will go into affect upon our death.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The Trustee is our son who is included as a benefituary.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 1 year ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. I am trying to understand your question. Can you please clarify?