Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

What type of fine is my son looking at for knocking over two…

Customer Question
What type of fine...

What type of fine is my son looking at for knocking over two porta potty's in a park recreation area after hours. He was with another boy . My son is 16 the other is 15. They were told this is going to a District Magistrate. My son has multiple psychiatric issues and has been in RTF's I do not want him placed again. could you please tell me what we may be looking at

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats all I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post.

District magistrate court handles civil matters as well as low-level criminal matters. What is your son actually charged with? The number of the statute would be helpful.

Tina, Lawyer