I received a letter from Harriesburg sayi g my licenese is…

Customer Question
Hi, I received a...

Hi, I received a letter from Harriesburg sayi g my licenese is being revoked because of helath reasons

Lawyer's Assistant: Was a citation issued? Has a court date been set?

No, that was what I was getting to next

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet, I guess it will be if I turn my license in on the 8th

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They have several things that can be done not to lose your license and me not knowing law I don't know what to do

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Your next step is you need to file for an administrative hearing with PennDOT. Prior to the hearing, you need to get to your doctor and they need to write a medical report on their letterhead explaining your condition and stating they certify you are safe to operate a vehicle. Once you have that certification from your doctor, you would file your appeal to PennDOT for your reinstatement of your license. They will require medical certification and proof you are safe to operate a vehicle before they will reinstate your license.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.