I feel that a car dealer sold me a vehicle with a defective…

Customer Question
I feel that a...

I feel that a car dealer sold me a vehicle with a defective part

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

The state is conn and I brught the car last oct

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No how do I do that

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I have paperwork from them that in march of this year they did work on the brakes and didn't look at the part that was the problem and because of that my car needed to b repaired by and outside garage in order for it to b safe for me to operate

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

Be aware, however, this is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. There is no obligation for you to accept the phone call offer, unless you want. While I am happy to speak to you, if you wish, I am also happy to continue online. So, there is no pressure to spend extra money.

Was the car purchased new or used?

Was it purchased as-is or with a written warranty?

Used certfied
Never mind I'll just talk to a local lawyer

Certified what?

Was there a written warranty over specific items, such as drive train, engine, steering, etc?

Did you wish to continue?