I found that our Property Mgt. Co. ( which I will call (J)

Customer Question
I found that our...

I found that our Property Mgt. Co. ( which I will call (J) from now on, is in an article on the Internet. It is not flattering at all. Our Condo

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The township Supervisor became involved. To my knowledge, J was not taken to court, or fined or prosecuted in any way.My Question is if I hand out copies of this article to our Condo. owners, would I be opening myself up for any Legal problems or action and what would they be.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley
Before doing that I would research the article further. Contact the writer to make sure everything is accurate. If confirmed it may make sense to go to the board before disseminating to the owners. Let them decide to give to owners.

can I help you more?