Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Im havung issues with my mobile home community towing my

Customer Question

im havung issues with my mobile home community towing my vehicles,the first one didn't have a community decal in window and now my tags expired in June I went to bmv and took care of the issue but they don't give you the new tag hey mail it to you. I took m paperwork down to the office Monday and informed them that the matter had been resolved and my car is as legal as any vehicle in the park, they tagged my car yeterday to be towed is this lega?
JA: How old is the home? When was it purchased?
Customer: how old is my home?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: they tagged my gar to be towed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 2 months ago.
Are you asking for options to stop the community from acting this way?I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.