Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

How do i have to seek advise on an suit invouing MEYRONIC…

Customer Question
HI how long do...

HI how long do i have to seek advise on an suit invouing MEYRONIC BONE GRAF i need to know the time frame if i miss the time line just need someone to let me know what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in LAS VEGAS NV, but my surgery was in texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I can't get anyone to tell me anything I'being trying but so far i'am told they can't help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

In was in 2005 2008 and the last surgery i had the screws back out and i was told that i needed a explore surgery but they could't do it cause the rods and screws they could't remove. so in 02/27/2017 i had another back fusion with the rods and screws in my back. so i got screw up two times

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Thelawman2, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

In Nevada, the statute of limitations is a 4-year period, but there is a discovery rule. This means that the statute of limitations period runs from the time the injury is discovered or should have been discovered.

Additionally, you should be aware that there are class actions currently ongoing related to the medtronic bone graft. You may want to reach out to lawyers who are currently handling these claims against Medtronic.

Thelawman2
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney