I need a probate attorney. To probate my fathers will. Texas…

Customer Question
I need a probate...

I need a probate attorney. To probate my fathers will

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
8/1/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your legal question is?

.

Are you just looking to hire an attorney?... because JA isn't a law firm and the attorneys on the site aren't allowed to represent customers from the site under our agreement with JA. We are limited to answering questions and providing information..

.

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer