Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

How can you determine if a Beneficiary certificate is real

Customer Question
from the United Nations High...
How can you determine if a Beneficiary certificate is real from the United Nations High court
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: International United Nations
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes a fund was liquidated and the beneficiary got a certificated that it was a probate registry
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
7/31/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Loren, Attorney

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

The UN does not have a "High Court".

So, if that is the entity issuing the certificate it is positively fake because that entity, simply, does not exist.

Also, the UN does not involve itself in private probate issues.

I am sorry. I wish I could tell you otherwise.

Did you have further questions? I am happy to continue if you do.

Otherwise, have I answered your question?

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!

Loren, Attorney