Is there anyway to reverse a deed o gift? yes, covington va,

Customer Question
Is there anyway to...

Is there anyway to reverse a deed o gift?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been drafted or filed?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Covington va

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
7/31/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

Be aware, however, this is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. There is no obligation for you to accept the phone call offer, unless you want. While I am happy to speak to you, if you wish, I am also happy to continue online. So, there is no pressure to spend extra money.

Was this a deed in fee simple? Any right of reversion in the grant?

How long ago was the deed given?