My wife died june 19th It reported to you. when will get the…

Customer Question
My wife died june...

My wife died june 19th It reported to you . when will get the check $225?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I got a letter that it would be paid, but when

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Wife number ***************

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
7/31/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You should have gotten this by now here is where to call and see if they mailed it.

For more information about this lump-sum payment, contact your local Social Security office or call

1-***-***-****

I appreciate the chance to help you and I am so sorry for your loss of loved one.

If you can positive rate 5 stars i t is much appreciated.