Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I was in a bar last night drinking and setting on the table

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I was in a bar last night drinking and setting on the table with friends and I was kinda drunk, one female friend hugged me and I might have tapped her lower back although I don't remember.. but she didn't say anything about it. A close friend of her started bunching me on the face saying I tapped her wrong places.. I'm pretty sure he was just mad because I complained about him in his work making sandwiches without using gloves. My question can I call the police about his action?
JA: Have charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: no
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Yes, you can contact the police about the other person physically assaulting you since it is an unreasonable response and wan't necessary to protect the person you were hugging.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a 5 Star Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions in this thread. I want to be sure all of your questions are answered.