I have a subdivision; do I have to disclose to future buyers…

Customer Question
I have a subdivision...

I have a subdivision; do I have to disclose to future buyers who I sell my lots to?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been drafted or filed?

All paperwork has been drafted and filed

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

CA

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
7/31/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

Be aware, however, this is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. There is no obligation for you to accept the phone call offer, unless you want. While I am happy to speak to you, if you wish, I am also happy to continue online. So, there is no pressure to spend extra money.

Disclose what?

Disclose to future buyers who I sold other lots to; 26 lots in the Subdivision

No, it would be public record.

Did you have further questions? I am happy to continue if you do.

Otherwise, have I answered your question?

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!