Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a son in Eastern Correctional center. He was moved

Customer Question

I have a son in Eastern Ky Correctional center. He was moved there from Northpoint training center because he had a lawsuit that he personally filed. They have placed him in the hole under the pretense that he is under investigation. The law suit began at Northpoint and the moved him. Now they will not let him send his court papers in which are time sensitive. Northpoint sent him to EKCC to get him killed. I am trying to find an attorney that will help him with his lawsuit.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Kentucky
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: YES!
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Expert:  Legal Expert Justin replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. This site is for general legal knowledge; not actual representation. If you need to hire an attorney for your son, we will not be able to help you. However, I will be able to answer many of your questions if you would still like to proceed.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just refund my $42.00

I am unable to assist you with a refund.

Please contact Customer Care at 1-***-***-**** or at *****@******.***. They will be able to assist you.