Wondering if my sister, who lives in Maricopa Ct would

Customer Question
Wondering if my sister...

Wondering if my sister, who lives in Maricopa Ct would qualify for disability benefits. Is unable to manage her affairs due to mental health issues. Please explain what criteria is required. Unable to hold a job. Except for temporary employment. No means to support herself due to not being employed except for temporary for the last 5 yrs. has talked about suicide. At times is confused and forgetful. Is single and lives alone

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Phoenix Arizona, maricopa Ct.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We are in the process. Qualified for Access but does not use this benefits. Does not follow through. Even though family tries to persuade her. Has small amt. unemployment benefits now fro temporary jobs

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We live in Woodbury MN

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
7/31/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 1 year ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

did her treating physician determine she is disabled and not able to work?