Have land issues. someone is farming on my land with out my…

Customer Question
Have land issues...

Have land issues . someone is farming on my land with out my permission and claiming they on it receiving gov grants and subsediess under false inform

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

N.C. Halifax counties

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
7/31/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

How long has this person been trespassing on your land?

.

Do you know who they are?

.

Have you contacted the local sheriff about the trespassing?

.

What is your legal question I can help with?

.

.

thanks