How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9415
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an attorney that can represent my family rites to due

Customer Question

I need an attorney that can represent my family rites to due process in mineral rights to proporty owned by my family for one hundred years. In Jefferson county Miss.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Mississippi
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The oil pirates that are drilling are attorneys themselves.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

There are a few law firms that handle oil and gas law in that County, listed here and here.

I hope this information is helpful.