What is involved in submitting an early release from

Customer Question
What is involved in...

What is involved in submitting an early release from probation

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

AZ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

All fines and conditions met except counseling I am only caregiver for dying mother

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
7/31/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. A defendant can motion a court for early termination of probation. However, for this to be granted, the moving party typically needs to be at least half way through their probation term and has complied with all terms and conditions. In this case, if counseling still needs to be done, it is something which the Judge would want to see completed, prior to terminating probation early. The only other option if you need to leave the State to care for your mother, would be to ask that your probation be transferred, so you can relocate and simply take the counseling there.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!