Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
99092957

We paid for a new mobile home with Coastline Homes in

Customer Question

we paid for a new mobile home with Coastline Homes in Hancock Maine, sale person told us that it is a 2017 Astro Single wide 14X44 home place at site five to six days before they place it on the slab Saturday July 22 after asking questions about we find out on 26July that the mobile home is a 2014, bill or sale show that the 2014 was made to be say 2015 or 16
JA: Have you talked to a real estate attorney about this?
Customer: no I just got here in the springs yesterday was getting the run a rounds we was there 30 days I have all paper work here with me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we have notes on everything that happen .
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 2 months ago.
When you signed the contract did it say 2017?