Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

As a elder, (both both of us 75)- my wife and I were forced

Customer Question

as a elder, (both both of us 75)- my wife and I were forced to leave and our order canceled immediately. all because the cart, a (small size) that elders can manage. We had been pereviously been given permission by one of the managers to do so.we both have disabilty (wife has a hip replacement, broken femur, and sever scoliosis. I in turn am a victim of military, 62/63 and have had 44 back surgerys, 2 neck surgrey, knee surgey, after 15 years I havd a piece of scrapnal that was lodged in my adrenal gland. There are federal and state laws verba abuse is unlawful.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Charlotte NC perp/ Mc Donalds sardis rd and Monroe rd police report #20170729211401 cmpd. I am a Maritime Lawyer but retired. I also own a
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: police rpr t# ***** officer H. Lang officer A.J. Helms cmpd charlotte Nc on phone
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The manager was very "verbably" abusie Will fill .n details
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,