Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have some unsecured credit cards debt. Some are in

Customer Question

Hi, I have some unsecured credit cards debt. Some are in collection. I am moving overseas and I will not afford to pay. What are the laws if I get a judgment?
JA: What are the charges? What's the current status of the case?
Customer: There is no judgment against me now.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: They are in collection
JA: What state are you in?
Customer: AZ
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Unfortunately, even if you are moving overseas, if a US court determines that you must pay the other party, then that judgment is still going to be active.

Follow up questions are free, so please feel free to ask away. You can also click here in the future to request me individually. If you don’t have any additional questions, were you satisfied with my service today?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi

Hello, what kinds of follow up questions did you have for me today?