Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Dose a person with heart vale, carotid, coronary artery

Customer Question

Dose a person with heart vale, carotid, coronary artery diseases help one get ada .
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Kansas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: just asking to see if can get help under ada
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: also I have a broken back in 1995 witch was caused bursitis in the left hip
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Could you help me understand what you mean by do you get ADA?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.