Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
99092957

I got a question. I have a notice for an anti-harassment

Customer Question

Hi, I got a question. I have a notice for an anti-harassment scheduled next month. If the petitioner lied on it and I have proof that they lied would it be granted?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Washington State
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The notice was filed on Thursday the 27th of July
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only we had a relationship that ended four years ago. No contact to her for three years.....when I sent her a note at work(we work at the same place).
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 2 months ago.

There is no clear-cut answer that can be given to you as to whether or not the request would be granted. However, you certainly have things on your side to have it dismissed. For one, you said that you have information that the petitioner light on the application. Second, there has been quite some time since there has been any contact which is also a benefit. When it comes to these kinds of actions, it is hard to predict what a judge may or may not do. The best thing I can suggest that you do is to be clear and concise before the judge and remain calm when you speak to the judge and make sure you get your points out

would you still like some help?