I have a friend with diabetes who has been put in Waterfront…

Customer Question
I have a friend...

I have a friend with diabetes who has been put in Waterfront Health Center supposedly to get rehab but now has been there for well over 6 months, is being denied privileges and can only go out with his sister and mother that put him there

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am a friend in Kentucky. He is from here but currently in Buffalo, NY.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I am aware3 of or that he is aware of

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What are his legal options and his rights?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/30/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

Has he tried to sign himself out?