My sons rights were violated he went to trail with a Court…

Customer Question
My sons rights were...

My sons rights were violated he went to trail with a Court appointed lawyer and he did not prepare for the trail untlil the day of the trail he served supeneas on witness while thee at the courthouse he never investigated any of the evidence he just aasumed he was guilty I need to speak with someone he will be sentenced august 28 to probably life with no real defense

Lawyer's Assistant: Was a subpoena served regarding evidence? What was sought?

To tell what happened he never talk to anyone about what happened

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just need to talk to someone and tell the whole story

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.