Bey and my question is, the Cleveland court have my son in…

Customer Question
Hello my name is*****...

Hello my name is***** -Bey and my question is, the Cleveland court have my son in the count jail. He has been charged with murder and parole violation but the victim is alive and saying he did not do it. H himself in Nov. 22, 2016 and for the first time this past wednesday he saw a judge who only told him of the time he was looking at and his eligibilty for a plea deal the public defender is not investigating the evidence for my son favor it seems they have no gun the bullet fragments do not match a gun found in his fathers house the victims alive the mother of his son and he has not seen him since he was born

Lawyer's Assistant: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Every time there is to be a hearing , there is always a continuance and he would not be brought up so I have not seen him for the court dates and i travel forty miles both ways

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
7/29/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you

Tina, Lawyer