Who do I talk to about a issue I'm having with my dentist,

Customer Question
Who do I talk...

Who do I talk to about a issue I'm having with my dentist

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Rhode island

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet I'm not sure what I want to do yet I need someone to talk to

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Don't connect me to someone I have to pay by credit card they tried that before I want to talk to someone without having to pay a fee

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
7/30/2017
Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. How can I help you?

Also, for questions concerning this website, including questions about cost/fees, I'll have to direct you to customer service: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are doctors suppose to like there patients
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do I have to pay
Lawyer: Irwin Law,
 replied 1 year ago
Irwin Law
Phone call session started

Hi again.

I'm not certain that I understand your legal question. Can you provide some background information and clarify the question? Thanks.