How do I request information for my case such as Phone call…

Customer Question
How do I request information...
How do I request information for my case such as Phone call history from the other attorney
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Well, this depends heavily on your situation. If you are engaged in a lawsuit then you can go through What's called the discovery process. This is where you send a list of questions and demands for production of certain documents. As a part of the demands you can request a phone call history. If you are in a situation where you have simply transferred attorneys ( you fired 1 and hired another) then your new attorney should just request this information from the other attorney. Keep in mind that the previous attorney does not usually have to turn over things like her phone call history if that's the case.

Follow up questions are free, so please feel free to ask away. You can also click here in the future to request me individually. If you don’t have any additional questions, were you satisfied with my service today?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.