Oklahoma. I let a friend take one of my trucks, with the…

Customer Question
Oklahoma. I let...

Oklahoma. I let a friend take one of my trucks, with the agreement that he would pay $600 per month, for 6 months - for a total of $3600.00. The truck is still in my name, still running with my commercial registration, and my insurance. He hasn't made a payment, since the second month, and we're now arriving into our 4th month with no contact. What are my options for recovering the vehicle?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Oklahoma. it's a 2003 Ford F250 Pickup

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No ma'am.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Lawyer: Thelawman2, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Do you have any written agreement in place regarding the payments? Or was it just a verbal agreement?