How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Oklahoma. I let a friend take one of my trucks, with the

Customer Question

Oklahoma. I let a friend take one of my trucks, with the agreement that he would pay $600 per month, for 6 months - for a total of $3600.00. The truck is still in my name, still running with my commercial registration, and my insurance. He hasn't made a payment, since the second month, and we're now arriving into our 4th month with no contact. What are my options for recovering the vehicle?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Oklahoma. it's a 2003 Ford F250 Pickup
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No ma'am.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Thelawman2 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Do you have any written agreement in place regarding the payments? Or was it just a verbal agreement?