Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Well in had a letter from the police Brevard county

Customer Question
sheriff's office. JA: Have charges been...
Well in had a letter from the police Brevard county sheriff's office.
JA: Have charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: And it said ju
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Judical process unit so what does that mean
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They said i had 10 days to respond and live in Canada the letter got here past the date so they said there will be and arrest and detention for that .my brother started this on me what can i do about it. Let me knopw.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/29/2017
Lawyer: retireddebra,
 replied 4 months ago
retireddebra

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Lawyer: retireddebra,
 replied 4 months ago

I am sorry to hear this.

Is this about the US or Canada?

Usa and a brother has field a clam on me.
Lawyer: retireddebra,
 replied 4 months ago

I will ask the site to move this to the US law list for you.

Well, so you can still help me by e-mail just need to find out what is truly going on with all.
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

This is a criminal case here, you will need a US lawyer to represent you in this matter since you are out of country.

Lawyer for you here

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/criminal-law/brevard-county/florida

You need to act quickly here since you have the 10 days and the clock is running here.

I appreciate the chance to help you, please let me know if you have follow up.

If you can positive rate 5 stars when we are done it is much appreciated.

Id like to know what the charge are per-say.
They didn't serve me with the paper that they are suppose to due so legally.

Call the sheriffs dept this is public record..

700 S. Park Ave. Titusville, Fl 32780 ***-***-**** *****@******.***

They can tell you again this is public information and available here.

Thanks and thanks for rating 5 stars.

Ray, Lawyer