I want to remove sr22, Il, Suspended license had car

Customer Question
I want to remove...

I want to remove sr22

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Il

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Suspended license had car repossed cancelled insurance reinstated insurance with new car was given no notifications licensed suspended 1 gr8 found out with new job

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope want to have remove last accident in 2011

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
7/29/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 11 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your question.

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.